«No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted» - Aesop
The Cyprus Anti-Cancer Society has been supported, over time, by volunteers who offer their valuable assistance selflessly. By dedicating some of your time, you help us strengthen our services and make an impact in the lives of our patients.
Our volunteers’ profile
A volunteer at the Cyprus Anti-Cancer Society is over 16 years old with social sensitivities and willingness to offer. The Society provides care and guidance to the volunteers who participate in its activities and in this way we create a harmonious "community" of love and offering. Our team of volunteers includes individuals and/or corporate groups who together offer in any way they can.
- Office support
- Assistance and participation in events
- Participation in the “Christodoula March” Fundraising
- Provide baking goods for sale in bazaars
- Lottery ticket sales or sales of other products (eg. Charm bracelets, Easter candles etc)
- Patient assistance under the guidance and support of our Social Service
- Support at our Palliative Care Centres in Nicosia and Limassol under the guidance and support of our Social Service