Hospitalisation can cause tension. Patients have to face an unknown environment. Separation from loved ones, pain, anxiety for the upcoming operations and difficulty sleeping. Aromatotherapy massage should be an integral part of every human care treating the patient physically, mentally or psychologically. The massage is an expression of affection and care, relieving pain and stress.
- Helps to control the pain
- Contributes to the patient’s recovery, enhancing the function of their immune system.
- Contributes to well-being and reduces stress
- Has relaxing effects and has an impact on the psychological mood and the cardiovascular system
- Is reassuring and calming
Aromatherapy is available to patients in all districts, upon doctor’s referral.